Sunday, May 11, 2008

A rose

Dr Scarpone told me once: "If you stick your nose out of the door things happens." Well he is right. Today I had worked away all day on a text. Thus in the long, light and warm evening I decided to go for a long stroll. None of the plenty cafés looked attractive to me, so on I went back home when I got accosted by Joëlle and Christa. They are two pretty rather young ladies one blond and curvy, the other small, black, showing a dazzling smile, both dressed to make a man's hormones unleash in a late spring night, but too young for it to be legal. They stop me and offer me a red rose for mothers day... For one who is not into these days, it was a sweet gesture that chased away the blues with deep red. Thanks girls.

1 comment:

  1. The now-noseless Dr. Scarpone might have forgotten to mention, 'Beware of Door-Slammers'.

    ReplyDelete