Friday, July 25, 2008

Guests



My place has a mysterious way of filling up with people; probably it has something to do with the view. This time it was a group of youngsters and their hosts coming from different countries in Europe: 2 Poles, 1 German speaking Italian, I Austrian, 1 Romanian. Theirs hosts were as varied as they: One is very ecological and has a water recuperation system and solar on her roof and refuses to have a car. The guy had brought his husband... And indeed that was the theme: diversity. The European Union paid for the workshops and role plays.

At the table I asked what they had taken away from their experience up to now. One person said: I have become more tolerant. I understand and know now that what to me is normal may not be so in another country or for another person. These youngsters took some pictures which I offer here to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment